Thursday, November 22, 2018

Some of my punishment experiences

So as you may know by now, I am big into punishing men through testicle torture.
I and many other women feel it is the best way to fight the patriarchy.
And because of my interest in this I myself have done plenty of punishments, so I thought I would share a few to hopefully inspire even more women to do so.
Each of these stories will ne castrations.

The first story was a boyfriend of mine. At the time I was 17 and he was one of the first men I ever dated.
Everything was okay until one day I learned that he was cheating on me. At this point I had already done a couple of punishments ending in rupture so I decided that I wanted to break up him, but first I was going to make sure that he could never cheat on another woman again.
So, one night we were having sex (I was on top) and I reached behind me and grabbed his balls. I grabbed one testicle and made a fist around it and clenched my hand as hard as I could. He started screaming in pain but I kept going until I popped it. After this i quicky grabbed the other testicle and and ruptured that one as well. Making sure to flatten it out. He was awake the whole time. Once I had castrated him I called an ambulance and left.

The second story is about a man I met at a bar. Me and him were talking and he seemed nice but he began grabbing me and trying to touch in inappropriate places. At this point I tried to leave but he pinned me against a wall. I decided to use the play along method and started to rub and grab his crotch. I felt that he only had one testicle. I got on my knees and undid his pants. Once his ball was exposed I put it in my mouth. I started to suck on it but after a minute I surprised him by biting down on it, hard. He started grabbing my hair and trying to get me off but it was no use. After a few minutes I felt his testicle explode in my mouth. After that he passed out and I called the police.

The third story is very short but one of my best. I was talking to a man who was very  belligerent and was calling me names and sexist terms, so I gave him one very hard kick in the balls and left. A week later I learned that the kick gave him a double testicular torsion and he had to have both balls removed.

I hope this article was helpful to some women out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment