Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Should Men Be Castrated For Being Men?

We castrate men for many reasons. Most of which I have covered, but today we'll be talking about something very special. 
Castrating innocent men for being men or as a hobby. I am with a doubt one of these people. I'm in my early 20s and have been using rupture for about 11 years now. When I was a pre-teen and in my early teenage years all of my poppings were for a reason. Either for sexual harassment or sexism. But as I got a little older I began doing it for much smaller things like staring at my body or small instances of disrespect and now I use castration as a stress reliever or even just for fun. For example my most recent castration which was this past weekend, I was at a restraunt and a man walked into the bathroom. As he was using the urinal I walked in and grabbed his left nut with my hands amd dug my thumb into it as hard I could. Within seconds he fell to the ground and I stomped on his balls as hard as I could also. After several stomps I got in my knees and used to hands to squeeze the testes until they both exploded into mush. Afterward I walked out and said he tried to rape me after I walked into the wrong bathroom. It was so thrilling and empowering knowing that in less than minutes I ended the manhood of some guy I had never even seen before. Many women do this and it is an amazing pass time. The obvious answer is that, yes, men SHOULD be castrated for being men. If they wanted to keep their little peanuts they shouldn't have spent so long oppressing women. And yes, I'm even fine with woman and teen girls doing this to young boys. I don't do this myself, but ive heard that a lot of women do it and its becoming really common so if you feel the need to pop a boys balls I do not have a problem with that. If I had a little brother growing up I probably would have. Either way though, it makes me happy that even men support the use of rupture without a need for it to be done. Feeling a mans ball completely give and flatten out in your hands is such a great feeling amd every woman should do it even if its not a punishment. I know many girls use innocent men who are willing to give their balls as practice and that's basically the same thing just without the consent and that's okay. We don't need consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment