Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Robe & Pajama Outtakes















Many years ago I was a police cadet directing traffic out of a city park after a July 4th fireworks demonstration. That night I dreamed I was sleeping in my bed on the side of the road by the park. Cars would come and I'd get out of bed, walk to the intersection in my pjs and direct traffic returning to bed only to be forced outta bed by another stream of cars.

This photo shoot was inspired by that dream. I wanted to include a small table with an vintage alarm clock but while the logistics proved daunting - Mark Rykken did not. It is no easy task to stand at 45th & Madison at 2PM dressed like you're going to bed. I owe Mark and Paul Stuart a huge thanks for their cooperation and their enthusiasm.

I am looking for a woman to model a smoking jacket. Long legs and assertiveness are required.

No comments:

Post a Comment