Thursday, February 21, 2019

How Men Should Behave During Punishment

Before I get this started, I want to say that this is request from a man in the comments of one of my posts. He had been punished and wanted to know what to do and say during it.

The first thing a man needs to know to stay still as best as he can. We know its painful for you, especially when we cause a rupture, but we don't care. You most likely did something to deserve it. So please, don't wiggle around, kick your legs or or twist your body back and forth. Its annoying and will only make women kick more and squeeze harder.
The second thing is to always verbally comply. Even if we don't ask you first, if we kick you in the balls or start squishing your testicles just say "I'm okay with what you're doing" and let us continue without anyway
If you must say something during the punishment, tell her you support her and what she is doing to your testicles
begging, complaining or swearing.
Going with with that, the third thing is to physically comply. Please do not try to close your legs or cover your crotch with your hands. You're only delaying the inevitable and us women despite what you may think, have other things to do. And once again, doing this will only make the punishment worse.
A big one that I HATE when men do is beg me to stop once I've cracked a nut. Once I've ruptured a testicle I might be nice and let you keep the other but becoming whiny or belligerent after I've popped one will raise the chances of me popping the other to 100%.
Finally, absolutely no negotiating whatsoever. Once a women wants to punish you her mind is made up. You're not going to talk your way into a lighter punishment. The only way a woman will listen to you is if you ask her to increase the severity of what she does instead of decrease it, but men never do that.


Well, I hope this helps a bit for the men out there.

Anyway, leave something down in the comments about what else you would want me to write.

 Ive been thinking about doing an article about eunuchs since the number of them are increasing a very fast pace. What do you all think about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment