Thursday, March 14, 2019

My First Experiences With Rupture

About a month ago another blogger made a post about her first rupture experience. It was a good idea so I decided to do my own.
I'm going to recount the first time I ever saw a rupture and tbe first time I did one myself, and both of those were actually on the same person.

My first time seeing a rupture was in 2005. At the time I was 9, my mom was 31 and my brother was 13.

 My mom has always been very feminist so when she heard that my brother had been suspended from school for groping a girl, she was furious. She decided that there was only one he would learn. My mom wanted to teach him a lesson and also help me learn about self defense. So a few days go by and our mom calls us into the living room. She tells me to sit on the couch and orders my brother to stand in the middle of the room and take his shorts and boxers off. It was weird seeing him naked. After my brother strips our mom grabs one of his testicles and starts squeezing. My brother quickly fell to his knees as she continued to squeeze. My mom tells me that the balls are the weakest part of a man and that they are a good target for defense and punishment. At this point she tells my brother that she is going to rupture a testicle as it is the best thing for her to do. He started to panic but couldn't really do anything. After another 5 minutes his ball popped as he screamed in agony. After that we got him medical help and the testicle was completely surgically removed.

Now, the story of the first rupture I performed myself was in 2008. I was 12, my brother was 16 and my mom was 34.

My mom called me and my brother out into the living room again. This time my mom said that since I was reaching puberty, I  to learn how to rupture a ball. My brother was once again told to take off hid clothes as I once again saw his junk. Though this time he had only one testicle dangling below his penis. My mom then told to grasp his nut in my hand, which I did. I began using both hands to crush the ball as my mom walked me through what to do. It was about 10 minutes before was brother (who was laying on the floor) let out this high pitched screech as I felt the testicle give way in my hands. Once again we took him to the hospital where the damaged testicle had to be cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment