Thursday, March 7, 2019

Should I Castrate My Boyfriend?

Alright so as some of you know from the comments, I have a boyfriend. We have been dating for a couple of years now and he only has one ball because I popped the other late last year. Since then he has been behaved and there is no good reason to punish him but there is a problem. We are planning on getting married in the next year and soon after that we want kids.
I love him and his manhood but I want to make absolutely sure that he stays a nice and loyal man as we get married and have a child together. So I thought I would ask all of you your opinions. There are 4 options:

A: He gets to keep his remaining nut.
B: I castrate him after we have kids.
C: We freeze his sperm and castrate him after our honeymoon
D: We freeze his sperm and I castrate him on Sunday.


Also the method of castration should be voted on:

A: a quick snip to just cut the nut off
B: a kicking session ending in castration
C: the testicle twist
D: standing on his nut until it ruptures
E: biting on his remaining nut until it pops in my mouth

What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment