Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Women Castrating Strangers

For a while now I have talked about castration of people you know and are close to but today I want to talk about castrating complete strangers a little more.
First off, this is an amazing practice. Too many men abuse or are rude to women and get away with it. So picking random man at your college campus or on the streets, getting somewhere where the two of you are alone and taking his testicles is a good way of making society a better place for women. Imagine it. Say you are a man and ine day a woman you don't even know takes you to an alley and crushed one of your nuts. It would make you think twice before messing with a woman again.
Also the more castrations are preformed, the less rape will be happening. I am sure there are men that I have castrated that would have gone on to sexually assault a girl.
Now with all of this being said, if you are very young (from the ages 11-15) or you aren't very experienced, I would recommend asking a friend or even your own father if you could pop one of theirs before moving on to doing more dangerous stuff.
The main reasons though that I personally enjoy using rupture on random men is because it is a fun hobby and makes men fear women.
Tell me in the comment if any other of you enjoy d

No comments:

Post a Comment